Miscellaneous Writings by Parkman
- Loose Records, 1717-1782 – digitized by New England’s Hidden Histories of the Congregational Church Library & Archive and held at the Westborough Public Library.
- Ebenezer Parkman’s Confession of Faith, Rules of Behavior, and Solemn Covenant (1719) – introduction and transcription by Prof. Ross W. Beales, Jr.
- Student Notebook of Ebenezer Parkman, 1720 – Digital copy of Parkman’s student notebook in the Colonial North America at Harvard Library database.
- Commonplace Book – Table of Contents – created by Prof. Ross W. Beales, Jr.
- “An Account of Westborough (Mass.) by Rev. Ebenezer Parkman, January 28, 1767,” Collections of the Massachusetts Historical Society, Series One, Vol. 10, 1809.
- Parkman’s Proposed Book of Poetry – Parkman’s advertisement for a proposed book of poetry that appeared in the Boston Gazette.
- Ebenezer Parkman to John Hancock, Westbrough, June 28, 1736 (draft): The Fornication of Josiah and Mercy Russell – draft of a letter to John Hancock, minister of Lexington. Transcription by Prof. Ross W. Beales, Jr.
Miscellaneous Writings Relating to Parkman