Scholarship by Prof. Ross W. Beales, Jr.
- Articles Using Ebenezer Parkman’s Diary – A list of articles written by Prof. Ross W. Beales, Jr. that make extensive use of the diary of Ebenezer Parkman.
- “Benjamin Wood’s Fornication: From Sin to Confession in 18th-Century Westborough, Massachusetts”
- “Expressions of Popular Religious Sensibility”
- “Levi and Deborah Warrin – Fornication or a Premature Birth?”
- “Sarah (Morse) Warrin’s Illness and the Name Submit”
- Ebenezer Parkman figures prominently in Douglas Winiarski’s recent Bancroft Prize-winning book, Darkness Falls on the Land Of Light: Experiencing Religious Awakenings in Eighteenth-Century New England (University of North Carolina Press, 2017).