- American Antiquarian Society – The Parkman Family Papers, 1707-1879: Catalog Record and Finding aid. The collection primarily includes diaries, sermons, essays, ecclesiastical papers, and correspondence. Also included are papers (mostly correspondence) of other members of Parkman’s family for the years 1707 to 1829, and some genealogical material on the Parkman family from about 1620 to 1879.
- Massachusetts Historical Society – Catalog Record: Search for “Ebenezer Parkman papers, 1718-1789” in ABIGAIL, the catalog for the MHS: P-363, reels 7.3-7.5 (diary for 1749, 1755, 1771-73) (microfilm); P-220, 1 reel (diary for 1771-73, 1781-82; commonplace book; singing book); Ms. N-662. The collection includes diaries, commonplace book, singing book, and sermons.
- Brown Library, Maine Historical Society – Sermons 1738-1781: Special Collections, Coll. 940, Box 3/7.
- Harvard University Archives – Student Notebook of Ebenezer Parkman, 1720.
- Houghton Library, Harvard University – Two sermons: one delivered in 1727 and another in 1740/1770.
- New York Public Library – Ebenezer Parkman Sermons, 1774: MssCol 14070.
- Phillips Library, Peabody Essex Museum – Ebenezer Parkman Sermon, 1729: Vault, SER 66.
- Westborough Public Library – Unprocessed collection of sermons in the Westborough Center for History and Culture.
Have a Question about Parkman or Westborough?
E-mail us at email@example.com.